7" 80w HogLight with Halo & Mounting Bracket
LED Lamps are brighter and whiter in colour and provide a superior light pattern over standard incandescent lamps. Compared to the yellow light of a traditional halogen bulb, the LED lamp produces a "Daylight Colour Impression" that appears more natural to the rider.
The mounting bracket is ONLY required for Street Glides '13 & older or if you have a Freight Train Nacelle. 2014+ Road King's do NOT need the mounting bracket - please use the normal 7" 80w HogLight.
- 7" Headlamp with black or chrome backplate
- Mounting Bracket for pre '13 Street Glides or Freight Train Nacelle Headlights
- Features a single top-mount low-beam projector lens, a large bottom-mount high-beam projector lens and 2 “D-shaped fill-light lenses
- Horizontal "D-shaped” lenses focus light into a pool in front of the motorcycle, and separate high beam and low beam projector lenses provide a focused beam of light ahead
- Solid-state LEDs are designed for long life, and the shock-and vibration-resistant lamp assembly mounts into existing light housings
- Installation is quick and easy, and the plug-in lamps connect to the factory headlamp wiring
- LED lamps are DOT & ECE113 approved
- Power: 80W
- Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Leds: CREE
- Lumens: Hi-4300lm, Lo-3200lm
All pricing includes shipping costs in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here