7" 80w Halo with Mounting Bracket
LED Lamps are brighter and whiter in colour and provide a superior light pattern over standard incandescent lamps. Compared to the yellow light of a traditional halogen bulb, the LED lamp produces a "Daylight Colour Impression" that appears more natural to the rider.
The mounting bracket is ONLY required for Street Glides '13 & older or if you have a Freight Train Nacelle. 2014+ Road King's do NOT need the mounting bracket - please use the normal 7" 80w HogLight.
- 7" Headlamp with black or chrome backplate
- Mounting Bracket for pre '13 Street Glides or Freight Train Nacelle Headlights
- Features a single top-mount low-beam projector lens, a large bottom-mount high-beam projector lens and 2 “D-shaped fill-light lenses
- Horizontal "D-shaped” lenses focus light into a pool in front of the motorcycle, and separate high beam and low beam projector lenses provide a focused beam of light ahead
- Solid-state LEDs are designed for long life, and the shock-and vibration-resistant lamp assembly mounts into existing light housings
- Installation is quick and easy, and the plug-in lamps connect to the factory headlamp wiring
- LED lamps are DOT & ECE113 approved
- Power: 80W
- Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Leds: CREE
- Lumens: Hi-4300lm, Lo-3200lm