5.75" 50w LED Headlight
See and be seen!
We all know that LED Headlights are brighter, whiter and give a superior light over the standard lights manufactures put into bikes, they are worse then riding with a BIC out front!
HogLights announces our new 50w 5.75" LED headlamp to light up your ride! These units are almost twice as bright as our previous 5.75" headlamps and are sure to let you see and be seen.
These will fit a variety of HD's & Triumph's with a 5.75" bucket. Check our lists below or search our database above for correct fitments.
- 5-3/4" Headlamp with black or chrome back plate
- Feature two "D" shaped optical lenses, single low-beam lens, and three high-beam lenses
- Low-beam pattern remains on at all times, and the switched high beams adds additional punch down the middle of the road
- LED lamps are DOT & Emark compliant
- 5.75" Headlamp with black or chrome back plate
- Features a single low-beam projector lens, triple high-beam projector lenses and 2 “D-shaped fill-light lenses
- Horizontal "D-shaped” lenses focus light into a pool in front of the motorcycle, and separate high beam and low beam projector lenses provide a focused beam of light ahead
- Solid-state LEDs are designed for long life, and the shock-and vibration-resistant lamp assembly mounts into existing light housings
- Installation is quick and easy, and the plug-in lamps connect to the factory headlamp wiring
- Canbus Compatible
- Power: High Beam 50w; Low Beam 30w
- Lumen: 3450LM-Hi, 2550LM-Lo
- Adaptable Voltage: 10-30v
- Colour Temperature: 6000k
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Shell Material: Diecast aluminium alloy housing
- Lens Material: PC
Harley Davidson: Street Bob, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Heritage Softail Classic, Breakout, Sportster’s
Fits '06-'11 VRSCD and VRSCDX, '15-later XG, '04-later XL, '09-'13 XR, '91-later Dyna (except FLD and '91-'05 FXDWG), '84-'99 FLSTS and FXSTS, '08-'11 FLSTSB, '05-'06 FLSTSC, '10-12 FLSTSE, '00-later FXCW, FXCWC, FXS, FXSB, FXSBSE, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC and FXSTD, and Street 750/500 models
Indian Motorcycles: Scout, Scout Sixty, Scout Bobber
Triumph: Scrambler, Thruxton, Speed Master, Thunderbird 1600, Thunderbird,