Wild Boar WBA LC LWR KIT Amp/Speaker Kit for Liquid Cooled Lowers - 2014 up TouringWBA1654LCLWRKIT
The perfect addition to add speakers to lowers on liquid cooled bikes. Easily added to existing Wild Boar Audio Ultra kits to create a 900 watt 6 speaker system.
Can be used as an addition to a stock system to add lower speakers only. 300 Watt 2 channel Class D amp bolts inside fairing using supplied plate. WBC1654 Rear speakers with Lower fairing Speaker Adaptors.
Lower adaptor 'fronts" are gloss black to match inner fairing. Adaptors give easy access to coolant tank in brake side lower. Amp features R.E.M.I.T. for excellent FM reception from a Class D amp. No corporate logos on speaker grills
100% Plug & Play. Complete with all required installation hardware
5 Year Warranty on speakers / 3 Year Warranty on amplifier.
Note: May require a OEM or Techno Research dealer radio software "re-flash"
Primarily Designed For:
- 2014-Current FLHTK Limited Ultra Classic - See Note 1
- 2014-Current FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra - See Note 1
- 2020-Current FLTRK Limited Road Glide Ultra - See Note 2
- 2016-Current FLTRU Road Glide Ultra - See Note 2
- 2014-Current FLHTCUSE CVO Ultra - See Note 3
Note 1: Requires removal of factory CB Radio if equipped
Note 2: FLTRK/U requires Hogtunes FLTR Side Plate-RM Drag Specialties Part # 4405-0543
Note 3: This kit can only be installed on CVO Ultra if the bike already has a Wild Boar Audio WBA ULTRA KIT SE Installed! This kit WILL NOT work in conjunction with the factory "Stage 1" amplifier.
- 1 Pair of WBC 1654 Rear Speakers with Grills
- 1 Pair WBA LC LWR ADA Lower Adaptors
- 1 WBA 300.2 Amplifier
- 1 FLH Side Plate-RM Mounting Plate For Amplifier
- 1 Complete Plug & Play Wire Harness
- All Required Hardware To Complete The Installation
- 1 Installation Manual
The WBA 300.2 Amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic Interference Technology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
For warranty claims and service requests, please contact Hogtunes directly by filling out the Warranty Form here. A Hogtunes Tech will respond within 2 business days. The Tech will determine if the product is valid for an immediate warranty replacement or if it needs to be sent in for further testing (service request). In all cases, proof of purchase is required.
Hogtunes Speakers are warranted for a period of 20 years from the original purchase date to the original owner.
Hogtunes and Wild Boar Audio branded Amplifiers are warranted for 3 years from the original purchase date to the original owner unless otherwise stated in the owner's manual.
- All XL Series and Wild Boar Audio motorcycle speakers are warranted for 5 years.
- The Metrix Audio MA4-BT Handlebar kit is warranted for 1 year.
- The Metrix Audio UTV-1 Kit, Element X amp and Element 1 speakers are warranted for 2 years.
- The Metrix Audio KVR-52 speakers are warranted for 20 years.
Hogtunes inc. products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Hogtunes Inc. sole discretion.
Once an RA number has been issued by a Hogtunes Tech, the purchase date of the product and if the customer has a valid receipt, will determine if the customer will receive an email with a prepaid UPS label, OR instructions on how to return the product to Hogtunes at the customer's expense. In either case, once Hogtunes sees the item "in transit" the replacement item will be shipped out. Failure to follow the return instructions may result in the return being refused/ rerouted back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Once an RA number has been issued by a Hogtunes Tech and depending on the age of the product and if the customer has a valid receipt the customer will either receive an email with prepaid UPS label OR instructions on how to return the product to Hogtunes at the customers expense. Hogtunes assumes responsibility for costs associated with the return for valid service item/ replacements only. Failure to follow the return instructions may result in the return being refused / rerouted back to the customer at the customer's expense. Customers are also responsible for ensuring items sent in for service have been packaged appropriately so they are not damaged in transit. Product damaged in shipping will not be covered under warranty!
What Is Not Covered:
1) Any expense related to the removal or re-installation of Hogtunes products.
2) Repairs to these products performed by anyone other than Hogtunes.
3) Subsequent damage to any other components.
4) Any product purchased from a non-authorized Hogtunes/Drag Specialties dealer.
5) Damage to Hogtunes inc. products due to an accident or collision.
6) Hogtunes Amplifiers with broken or removed “warranty void” stickers
7) Damage due to water from any non-standard (custom) installation
8) Damage from incorrect installation, product removal, improper use, abuse, or modifications.
9) Damage to the inbound product due to unsatisfactory packaging.
10) Any expenses related to custom finishes or paint for any reason.