Hogtunes 692 XL LID-AA Saddlebag Lids with XL 6x9's - FLH 1998-2013.692LIDXLAA
High Impact ABS replacement saddlebag lids with performance 2 Ohm XL 6"x9" speakers. Little or no body work required due to high quality moulding process. Comes out of the box coated in matte black primer.
Grills feature 1mm thick boot worthy metal mesh that comes painted gloss black. Includes 200 watt XL Series 6"x9" specifically made for motorcycle environment. Includes custom tooled silicone gaskets to seal speakers to lids to keep water out. Sealed Design Will Not Allow Water To Pass Through Speaker.
Speakers are angled towards rider for best sound quality available. Built in drainage channels prevent water from entering saddle bags.
Supplied wire harness plugs into any Hogtunes amp and is easily modified for other amplifier brands
5 Year warranty on speakers
1998-2013 Street Glide, Electra Glide Classic, Ultra Classic, Road Glide, Road Glide Ultra.
Note: An amplifier is required for proper operation
Note: These lids will fit any saddle bag that fits the 1998-2013 factory lids
- 1 Pair of 2 Ohm 6x9's
- 1 Pair of Custom Tooled Silicone Gaskets For Speakers
- 1 Pair of Lids (Coated In Black Primer)
- 1 Pair of Foam Gaskets
- 1 Pair of Grommets For Getting Wire into Bags
- 1 Set of Replacement "Striker Plates"
- 1 Pair of Cloth Lid Tethers
- 1 Complete Wire Harness
- All Required Hardware is Included
- 1 Installation Manual
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
For warranty claims and service requests, please contact Hogtunes directly by filling out the Warranty Form here. A Hogtunes Tech will respond within 2 business days. The Tech will determine if the product is valid for an immediate warranty replacement or if it needs to be sent in for further testing (service request). In all cases, proof of purchase is required.
Hogtunes Speakers are warranted for a period of 20 years from the original purchase date to the original owner.
Hogtunes and Wild Boar Audio branded Amplifiers are warranted for 3 years from the original purchase date to the original owner unless otherwise stated in the owner's manual.
- All XL Series and Wild Boar Audio motorcycle speakers are warranted for 5 years.
- The Metrix Audio MA4-BT Handlebar kit is warranted for 1 year.
- The Metrix Audio UTV-1 Kit, Element X amp and Element 1 speakers are warranted for 2 years.
- The Metrix Audio KVR-52 speakers are warranted for 20 years.
Hogtunes inc. products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Hogtunes Inc. sole discretion.
Once an RA number has been issued by a Hogtunes Tech, the purchase date of the product and if the customer has a valid receipt, will determine if the customer will receive an email with a prepaid UPS label, OR instructions on how to return the product to Hogtunes at the customer's expense. In either case, once Hogtunes sees the item "in transit" the replacement item will be shipped out. Failure to follow the return instructions may result in the return being refused/ rerouted back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Once an RA number has been issued by a Hogtunes Tech and depending on the age of the product and if the customer has a valid receipt the customer will either receive an email with prepaid UPS label OR instructions on how to return the product to Hogtunes at the customers expense. Hogtunes assumes responsibility for costs associated with the return for valid service item/ replacements only. Failure to follow the return instructions may result in the return being refused / rerouted back to the customer at the customer's expense. Customers are also responsible for ensuring items sent in for service have been packaged appropriately so they are not damaged in transit. Product damaged in shipping will not be covered under warranty!
What Is Not Covered:
1) Any expense related to the removal or re-installation of Hogtunes products.
2) Repairs to these products performed by anyone other than Hogtunes.
3) Subsequent damage to any other components.
4) Any product purchased from a non-authorized Hogtunes/Drag Specialties dealer.
5) Damage to Hogtunes inc. products due to an accident or collision.
6) Hogtunes Amplifiers with broken or removed “warranty void” stickers
7) Damage due to water from any non-standard (custom) installation
8) Damage from incorrect installation, product removal, improper use, abuse, or modifications.
9) Damage to the inbound product due to unsatisfactory packaging.
10) Any expenses related to custom finishes or paint for any reason.