DR1 LED Light Kit with DataDim™ Technology
DENALI DR1 Auxiliary LED Light Kit for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Jeeps and Trucks
The unique oversized reflector in the DR1 creates an industry leading 1000 foot (330m) beam distance from the single pair of 10 watt LEDs. No other 10 watt LED even comes close. The DR1 is ideal for night riding conditions where maximum beam distance is desired. The included pair of True-Hybrid™ lenses carry an official E-Mark certification and create a more balanced combination of distance and width.
DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller (DNLWHS11000) that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
DR1 Kit Features
- Comprehensive 9 piece LED light kit specifically designed for powersports applications
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2190 lumens per kit
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one kit
- DataDim™ equipped light pods and harness allow plug-n-play connection to the DataDim™ dimming controller (SKU DNLWHS11000)
- Premium powersports harness with waterproof switch and handlebar switch mount included
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved flood lenses included
DR1 Kit Specs
- LED’s: (2x)10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 Amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 1000 Feet
- Beam Width (Spot): 75 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.7” Round x 3.8” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 1.45 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Hybrid Lenses
DR1 Kit - What’s In The Box?
- (2x) LED Light Pods
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Installed)
- (2x) E-Mark Approved True-Hybrid™ Lenses (Included)
- (1x) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (1x) DrySeal™ Waterproof Illuminated Switch
- (1x) 7/8 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (1x) 1 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (2x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4x) Zip Ties & (1x) Adhesive Mounting Square
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
Denali's products are designed and tested to withstand the most extreme conditions on earth. And if you're like us, you're going to put these products to the test!
Denali's warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the purchased item at our discretion. The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, improper installation, accidents, alteration, disassembly of electronics, or damage to original parts of the vehicle related to crashes, improper installation, or improper use. Coverage is limited to the original purchaser of the item from Denali Electronics and does not extend to used items purchased through 3rd parties (Craigslist, eBay, etc.). Warranties are limited to those expressly provided above. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. Shipping charges to Denali Electronics are the responsibility of the customer.
To process a warranty claim our sales representative will either send you a replacement part or request the product to be sent back for inspection. Once the product is inspected, our warranty team will either repair the product to working condition, or provide a new product replacement if the product can not be repaired. Denali Electronics will pay to ship the repaired or replaced item back to customers.