DENALI Powerhub2 Power Distribution Module
The PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module allows you to safely connect up to six electronic devices to your vehicle in a clean, professional manner by consolidating all the battery connections and fuses into one compact housing. It features six fused accessory circuits with both positive and negative terminals. Each circuit is rated for up to 15 Amps while the whole PowerHub unit is rated up to 30 Amps. The six outputs can be individually set as "always on" or "switched" which will turn your accessories on/off with the ignition of the motorcycle.
- Safely and cleanly connect six accessories to your vehicle
- Consolidates all accessory wiring into one central hub
- Provides easy access to vehicle power
- Choice between switched and constant power
- Replaceable 30 amp Tyco/Bosch micro relay
- Compact durable housing
- CANbus compatible
- Dimensions: L 3" x W 4" x H 1"
- 6 circuits can handle up to 15 Amps each
- Whole unit can handle up to 30 Amps
- 60 inch long, 10 gauge power leads with ring terminals
What's in the Box:
- PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module
- (x2) Ring terminals
- (x1) Posi-Tap
- (x1) Adhesive hook and loop pad
Free shipping for orders over $150 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here