DENALI CANsmart™ Controller - Harley Davidson
Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your Harley-Davidson's CANbus electrical system to make installation of accessories drastically easier with the DENALI CANsmart Controller. The ground-breaking Harley-Davidson CANbus controller provides plug & play connection and intelligent control of aftermarket and genuine Harley-Davidson accessories right from your bike's original switches or DENALI Accessory Manager Software.
Simply connect the CANsmart Controller to your Harley-Davidson diagnostic port to access over 35 programmable accessory settings that provide intelligent control of factory passing lamps, auxiliary lights, horns, brake lights, or any other accessory you can imagine. The four accessory circuits are electronically fused and can provide up to 25 peak amps (10 amps continuous).
The CANsmart H-D is compatible with over 60 Harley-Davidson models including all Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring, CVO, and Trike models from 2014 to present.
- High/Low Sync. Set passing lamps and auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- On/OFF and Dim. Independently control two sets of lights on/off and intensity level (for both day and night) right from your bikes factory trip switch. Click three times to turn lights on/off, or hold for 3 seconds to enter dimming mode where you can cycle between 10%-100% intensity.
- Modulate Lights. Set passing lamps or auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass. Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal. This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal
- Plug & Play Horn Installation. Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn. With this feature selected the CANsmart will automatically strobe your passing lamps or auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology. The CANsmart reads vehicle speed in real time to activate your brake light during deceleration before you even touch the bake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking. The CANsmart provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady .
- Compatible with Genuine Harley-Davidson Accessories. The CANsmart can provide "smart brake" and flash pattern braking to a wide variety of accessories including Harley-Davidson aftermarket LED brake lights.
- Switched Power Source. The CANsmart provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out. You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power. The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
- CANsmart Controller
- 2x 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
- 2x OEM Passing Lamp Wiring Adapters
- 5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
- B6 Brake Like Wiring Adapter
- Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Micro USB Programming Cable
- CANsmart Accessory Manager Software
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
Denali's products are designed and tested to withstand the most extreme conditions on earth. And if you're like us, you're going to put these products to the test!
Denali's warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the purchased item at our discretion. The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, improper installation, accidents, alteration, disassembly of electronics, or damage to original parts of the vehicle related to crashes, improper installation, or improper use. Coverage is limited to the original purchaser of the item from Denali Electronics and does not extend to used items purchased through 3rd parties (Craigslist, eBay, etc.). Warranties are limited to those expressly provided above. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. Shipping charges to Denali Electronics are the responsibility of the customer.
To process a warranty claim our sales representative will either send you a replacement part or request the product to be sent back for inspection. Once the product is inspected, our warranty team will either repair the product to working condition, or provide a new product replacement if the product can not be repaired. Denali Electronics will pay to ship the repaired or replaced item back to customers.