D4 LED Light Pod with DataDim™ Technology
D4 Pod Features
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 4380 lumens per pod
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional E-Mark Approved flood lens included
D4 Pod Specs
- LED’s: (4x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 3.3 Amps
- Raw Lumens: 4380
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 3.9” Square x 2.6” Deep
- Pod Weight: 1.55 lbs
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Spot Lens
D4 Pod - What’s In The Box?
- (1x) LED Light Pods
- (1x) True-Hybrid™ Lenses (Installed)
- (1x) E-Mark Approved Spot Lenses (included)
- (1x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1x) Wiring Pigtail
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
Denali's products are designed and tested to withstand the most extreme conditions on earth. And if you're like us, you're going to put these products to the test!
Denali's warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the purchased item at our discretion. The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, improper installation, accidents, alteration, disassembly of electronics, or damage to original parts of the vehicle related to crashes, improper installation, or improper use. Coverage is limited to the original purchaser of the item from Denali Electronics and does not extend to used items purchased through 3rd parties (Craigslist, eBay, etc.). Warranties are limited to those expressly provided above. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. Shipping charges to Denali Electronics are the responsibility of the customer.
To process a warranty claim our sales representative will either send you a replacement part or request the product to be sent back for inspection. Once the product is inspected, our warranty team will either repair the product to working condition, or provide a new product replacement if the product can not be repaired. Denali Electronics will pay to ship the repaired or replaced item back to customers.