D2 LED Light Kit with DataDim™ Technology
DENALI D2 Auxiliary LED Light Kit for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles, Jeeps and Trucks
The D2 light was designed to create an impressive beam of light that is the perfect balance between night time distance and daytime conspicuity. Don’t be fooled by their smaller size; the installed spot lenses throw a beam of light 525 feet down the road, while the included flood lenses create a beam that is 165 feet wide and carry an official E-Mark certification.
DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller (DNLWHS11000) that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
D2 Kit Features
- Comprehensive 9 piece LED light kit specifically designed for powersports applications
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2190 lumens per kit
- TriOptic™ Multi-Beam Lens System includes a Spot, Flood and Hybrid beam option in one kit
- DataDim™ equipped light pods and harness allow plug-n-play connection to the DataDim™ dimming controller (SKU: DNLWHS11000)
- Premium powersports harness with waterproof switch and handlebar switch mount included
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Additional pair of E-Mark Approved flood lenses included
D2 Kit Specs
- LED’s: (2x) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 1.6 Amps
- Beam Distance (Spot): 525 Feet
- Beam Width (Spot): 75 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 2190
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.2” Round x 2.4” Deep (each)
- Pod Weight: 0.6 lbs (each)
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- E Mark Approved Flood Lenses
D2 Kit - What’s In The Box?
- (2x) LED Light Pods
- (2x) Spot Lenses (Installed)
- (2x) E-Mark Approved Elliptical Flood Lenses (Included)
- (1x) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (1x) DrySeal Waterproof Illuminated Switch
- (1x) 7/8 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (1x) 1 inch Handlebar Switch Mount
- (2x) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4x) Zip Ties
- (1x) Adhesive Mounting Square
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here
Denali's products are designed and tested to withstand the most extreme conditions on earth. And if you're like us, you're going to put these products to the test!
Denali's warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the purchased item at our discretion. The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, improper installation, accidents, alteration, disassembly of electronics, or damage to original parts of the vehicle related to crashes, improper installation, or improper use. Coverage is limited to the original purchaser of the item from Denali Electronics and does not extend to used items purchased through 3rd parties (Craigslist, eBay, etc.). Warranties are limited to those expressly provided above. All other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. Shipping charges to Denali Electronics are the responsibility of the customer.
To process a warranty claim our sales representative will either send you a replacement part or request the product to be sent back for inspection. Once the product is inspected, our warranty team will either repair the product to working condition, or provide a new product replacement if the product can not be repaired. Denali Electronics will pay to ship the repaired or replaced item back to customers.