Rizoma Light Unit S Indicators - Pair
TURN SIGNAL, TAIL LIGHT and BRAKE LIGHT. LIGHT UNIT S, thanks to its latest-generation SMD LED technology, which incorporates three functions, guarantees high lighting intensity and represents one of the smallest option of its product category in compliance with European homologation standards.
A pragmatic design that, despite of its tiny dimensions, perfectly satisfies its function. In Light Unit the light beam develops longitudinally in respect to the turn signal fastening point (instead of at 90°, as most commonly occurs in other turn signals), increasing application ease and mounting possibilities.
So, Light Unit, represents a new and innovative concept for Rizoma's turn signals, a light-signaling device that can be effectively fitted in several options according to the specific user’s needs, without sacrificing aesthetic. These plus are actually the cornerstones of its patent.
- Use of the very latest SMD LED technology ensures compliance with European homologation standards.
- Functions: INDICATOR (12 V - 1.1 W) / TAIL LIGHT (12 V - 0.5 W) / BRAKE LIGHT (12 V - 0.9 W)
- M6 THREAD / Indicator tightening wrench included.
- To fit the indicators, the wiring kit is required.
Rizoma indicators come standard with a pair of resistors (10 W / 15 Ω ea.).
To avoid errors in bikes equipped with a control indicator on the dashboard (only BMW R nine T models from 2017 onwards), we recommend installation of the resistance kits EE149H (3 W - 38 Ω), which completely replace the resistance kit contained in the packaging of the Rizoma indicators which therefore should not be used.
The fitting of the Light Unit S turn signals provides different options.
- In OEM configuration by using the Rizoma rear turn signal mounting kit in combination with technopolymer holder FR440B.
- On Rizoma license plate support, which already contains mounting kit for rear turn signals, in combination with technopolymer holder FR440B (to be purchased separately).
- By using the double-sided tape mounting kit FR444B and positioning the turn signals in compliance with the current regulations.
The mounting of Light Unit S on your bike, always requires the appropriate Rizoma turn signal wiring kit which are to be purchased separately.
Please note, since the Rizoma multifunction rear turn signals (S series) also cover the tail/brake light functions, they can befitted only where:
- Rizoma has developed a license plate support that includes specific wiring kit to allow the OEM rear light removal by mounting the multifunction turn signals;
- if Rizoma has created a specific plug&play wiring kit when the bike has multifunction turn signals as standard
Therefore, we always recommend to check the compatible product list of your bike. Where we do no propose three functionturn signals it means that the license plate support does not suit the OEM rear light removal or no specific wiring kit has been developed.
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here