BMW S1000RR HogLight - Pre '14
Nothing lights up the night more fiercely than LED lighting. They drain less of your ride’s charging system, look wicked and every a-hole on the road will see you much better. HogLights is now doing quality LED lighting for your S1000RR. You can custom style your ride with our sweet ‘plug & play’ design. With its high & low beams, plus the addition of a DRL your sure to light up where ever you ride.
This full plug & play headlight has been designed for easy installation. You’re backed with a 7 year warranty so you know this bad boy will take whatever punishment you can dish at it.
Replaces OEM Parts: 63 12 8 527 552 (Low Beam) & 63 12 8 527 553 (High Beam)
NB: These units are built to order, delivery time can be up to 19 days.
- Features high-beam projector lens and 3 “D-shaped low beam lenses
- Horizontal "D-shaped” lenses focus light into a pool in front of the motorcycle, and the projector lenses provide a focused beam of light ahead
- Solid-state LEDs are designed for long life, and the shock-and vibration-resistant lamp assembly mounts into existing light housings
- Installation is quick and easy, and the plug-in lamps connect to the factory headlamp wiring
- HogLights LED inserts are ADR, DOT & ECE113 compliant
- Power: Low beam - 30w, High beam - 38w, DRL - 10w
- Voltage: 10-14V DC
BMW S1000RR 2010 - 2014
BMW HP4 2011 - 2014
Free shipping for orders over $200 in Australia. We use a variety of services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
International shipping is available for all of our products and is automatically calculated in our shopping cart during checkout. All international shipping is done with a tracking number so you can watch its progress to you. Please be aware that you may be charged Import Duty or Import Taxes from your Customs Office, HogLights is not responsible for any import duties or taxes payable.
Our General Shipping Guidelines
In stock - next business day
Out of stock - approx 14 days
Special order - approx 21 days
For our shipping policy, please click here